Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday 25th AAA


We started today's journey off with coffee at Batemans Bay. A lovely spot to start the day.
Our next venture was to the Birdland Animal Park and I am going to say that I was not thrilled with this attraction at all. I probably am spoiled by the two animal parks we went to earlier on our holiday that were both clean and I felt the animals were better cared for. We did get some nice pictures that I will post of fb though.

We then traveled back to Mogo to browse through the stores that we always seem to miss because they close at 4:00. My iPhone and Jim's phone don't match with the cars clock, so we are never quite sure of the time of day or even the day. LOL that is what I call a vacation. it is coming down to the wire and we just need to make sure we get to the plane on Friday on time.

While we were in Mogo we decided to journey to "The Original Gold Rush Colony" and I'm very happy that we did. We had a private tour with Jannie and she was very thorough in her explanations and descriptions of the town and it's inhabitants. Right down to the best way to "pan" for gold. Jim did some panning, but we did not strike it rich today. The lady behind the reception counter gave us some places to journey to tomorrow that sound like fun. It is such a treat to just get up in the morning and do whatever floats your boat. Speaking of boats, our timeshare is right on the inlet to the river and this morning as we were sitting on the patio an elderly group of two couples came down and prepared to take to the river. God Bless them and I hope they had an excellent time, but you know about watching paint dry, well that is how slow they had their motorboat moving. It's a wonder they got out of the inlet, but I'm sure they had a spot on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment